eleven. Yes, but the site is designed to be used with Microsoft Internet Explorer. The System Requirements page identifies the specific versions recommended. The Web pages may not display or function correctly with other browsers.
several. Should i play with yet another kind of Microsoft Internet browsers? Yes, but the site is designed to be used with specific versions of Internet Explorer. The System Requirements page identifies the recommended versions. The Web pages may not display or function correctly with a version not listed on the System Requirements page.
thirteen. How long can i be inactive till the website immediately logs me personally out-of? For security reasons, you will be logged off if you are inactive (you do not use your mouse or keyboard) for 30 minutes. Never leave the NSLDS Web site open on an unattended computer. You are personally responsible to make sure that access to the site is always secured.
14. As to the reasons in the morning I experiencing a reduced response? There can be several reasons why a user may experience a slow response time. First, you may be connected to the site by a slow modem. If this is the case, upgrading to a faster modem is highly recommended. If you are using the site during peak usage time (around 10 am weekdays) you might consider using the site during off-peak hours when response times should be faster.
Their prior concept was automatically disconnected
fifteen. When the site informs me that it is not reacting, what do i need to perform? You are probably using the site during a period of high usage. It is recommended that you try the site at a non-peak time. If the problem persists, call the NSLDS Customer Support Center at 1-800-999-8219 Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 9:00 pm ET.
16. Exactly why are the latest image or photos perhaps not lookin? You may have the graphics or picture option setting on your browser turned off. Consult your browser’s Help for details on setting this option.
17. Exactly why do the images and you can picture arrive washed-out or fuzzy? There are a few reasons why this may happen. First, you may have your display set to a minimal number of colors. Also, you should have your display set at the highest possible resolution possible. We recommend a resolution of at least 800×600.
Plus comprehend the System Standards web page getting home elevators configuring your own internet browser
18. Why are unable to I look at the entire webpage to my Desktop computer? Some pages are too large to be viewed https://onlineloanslouisiana.net/ entirely on one screen. However, you can increase the amount of a Web page that you can see by setting your display to maximum resolution.
19. How does my personal tutorial freeze occasionally? Session crashes are usually caused by problems with the user’s PC. This can be especially true if the user has an older computer with a slow processor and a small amount of memory. We recommend closing all other applications when using your browser in order to free system memory. If this does not work, you should reboot your computer and try again. You may want to consider adding memory to your PC and removing applications from your start-up file.
20. When my personal computers injuries, how to re-expose connection to the website? Should i phone call anyone to log me personally regarding? Just log on to the site again. You do not need to call someone to log you off.
21. Why are pages becoming displayed which have in past times seen content? Your browser can store copies of previously visited pages in a cache file on your computer. This means that pages may be redisplayed from the cache with old content rather than being displayed with the requested information. The caching of pages is dependent on the cache setting in your browser configuration. Refreshing can be forced by using the browser’s Refresh/Reload button; this requests the new information from NSLDS and ignores the computer’s cache. Clearing the browser’s cache can relieve this problem.